AlephBeta – In the video for Parshat Lech Lecha (Genesis 12:1-) – David and Immanuel ask – why is it that – though God keeps reassuring Abraham that this land is his – he refuses to settle down? God just promised him the land – why wouldn’t he mark his territory? To answer this – we are reminded that the stories of Abraham occur in a larger context – and specifically – right after the catastrophe of the Tower of Babel – and we can answer the question: what is it about Abraham that really makes him special – and the father of our nation?
In this Video you will find out about
Thank you for watching this video on everything related to Judaism history, and teachings of our Rabbis.
Please connect with us through our social media channels:
on Wed Jun 28 22:38:00 EDT 2017
Parsha, Parshat Lech Lecha
Lech Lecha – The Parsha Experimant (Was Abraham The First Wandering Jew?
October 18, 2018
More from this series:
- Lech Lecha by Rabbi Jonathan sacks
- Parsha Lech Lecha – By Rabbi YY Jacobson
- Lech Lecha – The Parsha Experimant (Was Abraham The First Wandering Jew?
- Parshat Lech Lecha: Was Abraham The First Wandering Jew?
- Lech Lecha: The Brit, or Covenant, Between Abraham and God
- Parshat Lech Lecha: Sarah’s Song