Anger leaves a scar. It may not be visible to the naked eye, but it’s there alright. The words we use have the power to create and destroy worlds!
Use your words wisely.
Instagram – http://instagram.com/meirkay
FB page – https://www.facebook.com/MeirKay
More from this series:
- A Valuable Lesson For A Happier Life
- Eating Twinkies With God
- The Baby Camel
- People Are Like Garbage Trucks
- A Powerful Lesson For A Stress Free Life
- A Wise Lesson In Empathy
- A Clever Lesson In Self Worth
- An Unexpected Lesson in Respect
- Professor Schools CEO At A Dinner Party
- 4 Important Lessons For A Successful Life
- What We’ve Got Wrong About Happiness
- Not Your Typical Exam
- Why We Should Stop Focusing On The Negative
- The Power Of A Mother’s Love
- The Wise Professor And The Butterfly
- What Elephants Can Teach Us About Human Freedom
- A Powerful Lesson About Privilege
- The 7 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About
- The Starfish Thrower – An Inspirational Short Film
- The Price Of A Mother’s Love
- A Mother’s Love Never Dies
- A Brilliant Lesson In Taking Responsibility For Your Life
- Uncover Your Full Potential – (What Makes A Great Leader?)
- Think Before You Judge
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Can One Person Really Make A Difference?
- Your Child VS Your Smartphone
- A Father’s Lesson To His Son About Anger Management
- Not Your Typical Job Interview
- What Is The Value Of Your Life?
- The Wisest Girl In The World
- How Much Time Is Your Child Worth?
- A Clever Lesson About Not Judging Others
- The Beautiful Gift Of Kindness
- How To Keep Your Performance In Check
- ADOPTED LOVE – A SHORT FILM ABOUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE