Jews throughout history have known the meaning of trauma. What impact does that have on future generations? Author Marcia Fine traces the connections among trauma, Torah, and the science of genetics to rethink the way we approach our past and our future.
Catch more inspired Jewish ideas: http://elitalks.org/
Learn more about Marcia and her work: http://www.marciafine.com/
More from this series
More from this category:
- What would you do? Does this mom go too far to get her picky kids to clean their plates?
- 5 Expert Tips No Parent Should Miss
- In uncertain times, think like a mother – Yifat Susskind
- Why you should take a break: Prioritizing mental health in schools
- 5 things to do with your kids on Rosh Hashanah
- A Higher Education – the Lubavitcher Rebbe on education
- One Israeli Mom’s Hilarious Solution to the End-of-August Blues
- You Winning Life Podcast with Jason Wasser: Ep.9-Jim Sheils: The Family Board Meeting
- Happiness and the Jewish Identity
- The Woman Who Has It All: Eishet Chayil in Today’s World