About 1,500 active volcanoes can be found around the world. Learn about the major types of volcanoes, the geological process behind eruptions, and where the most destructive volcanic eruption ever witnessed occurred.
Posted 1 week ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- Parshat Shemot Videos and Lectures
- Amazing world: Volcanoes 101
- Rivka Tibber won 2 tix to Koolulam in Jerusalem Thursday! Congratulations!
- Watch this: “Will you Marry Me” on the court of an Israeli basketball game
- Parshat Vayechi – Important Lessons and Ideas
- All Jewish History in Under 18 Minutes
- What are we commemorating with the fast of the 10th of Tevet?
- Watch: The Hadran women’s Siyum HaShas in Jerusalem Sunday, Jan 5
- Beautiful! Doli & Penn- Meusharim (Acoustic)
- Classic! Hadag Nachash – The Sticker Song 2019