The final installment of the I SURVIVED JEWISH HISTORY series looks at the demographic trends of American Jews at the beginning of this century.
Interested in studying more deeply? Join our learning community of students, researchers and colleagues: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeNr6gwqin_7e_atjVnJcCQ/join
More from this series
More from this category:
- Is the Vatican Hiding the Menorah?
- Judea Under Roman Rule
- Israelis: What did your grandparents expect to happen with the Arabs when they came here?
- Kabbalah: Secret Jewish mysticism goes mainstream
- Hidden stories about Reb Moshe Feinstein
- Why Do US Presidential Candidates Care So Much About Israel?
- The Return of The Jewish Temple
- The Judean Exile to Babylonia
- How A Christian Printer Transformed the Talmud
- Documentary: Peace talks – when Arafat and Rabin met in Oslo