For more information and to enroll, please visit: http://www.myjli.com
Bridging the Divide
G-d’s Torah and G-d’s science
How can we understand and relate to G-d’s intimate and caring presence in our lives amid the experience of suffering and tragedy?
More from this series:
- Wrestling with Faith | Course Trailer
- I Have Trouble Believing In God | Wrestling with Faith
- Does God really care? | Wrestling with Faith
- Jewish Beliefs Seem Primitive | Wrestling with Faith
- Does a Good God Do Bad Stuff? | Wrestling with Faith
- Are Religion and Science at Odds? | Wrestling with Faith
- How Can I Relate to a God I Cannot See? | Wrestling with Faith
- Why Is God Referred to in the Masculine?
- Genuine Accomplishment
- The First Human Rights
- From Under the Covers
- How Scientific is Torah?
- For the Love of God