Carmel Market – Tel Aviv, Israel. Walking in Bazar Carmel.
December, Wednesday 12:00 AM
Route on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/3/edit?hl=ru&mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo&ll=32.06809007452917%2C34.769097721592516&z=19
All Routes on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/embed?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo
Coordinates – Start of walk: 32.06695, 34.76688
Link to this video:
The second channel Dima Urban Walker:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
The Carmel market was established in the 1920. It is bordered by Allenby Street and Magen David Square and is principally located along Carmel Street (which becomes King George Street after Magen David Square), but has expanded over time to streets such as Nahalat Binyamin Street.
The market is open every day of the week, except Shabbat (Saturday), and sells mostly food but also a variety of items such as home accessories, and flowers. Tuesdays and Fridays are the signature days at the market as several independent artists and vendors sell unique crafts, art, and jewellery along Nahalat Binyamin Street.
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod