Short version of Season 1, Episode 4 of Shimshon Eats Jerusalem: The Shawarma Meat-up.
Shimshon and associates go in search of the best shawarma in Jerusalem visiting three establishments near the Jerusalem Shuk (Shuk Mahane Yehuda).
Restaurant 1: Aka (אקה), (HaShikma St. 6, Jerusalem) (00:31)
Restaurant 2: Turkishuk (Shuk Mahane Yehuda) (01:17)
Restaurant 3: Mitzle (Jaffa St. 105, Jerusalem) (02:36)
Watch the rest of the Shimshon Eats Jerusalem series:
Full length episode including owner interviews (12 minutes):
Photos from Jerusalem photographer Larry Brandt:
By: Daniel Rosehill
== Contact Information ===
For latest contact information:
Social media and more:
Shot on the Canon Vixia HF R800 with the Saramonic Cam Mic Plus.
More from this series:
- Series Trailer – Shimshon Eats Jerusalem: A YouTube Series (Series 1)
- Yolo Bakery, Jerusalem (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E01)
- Trailer: Shimshon Eats Jerusalem – The Clal Building (S01:E03)
- Hineni Soup Kitchen, Jerusalem (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E02)
- Virtual Walk Through Binyan Clal With Shimshon Leshinsky (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E03)
- Shimshon Leshinsky Visits Binyan Clal – The Highlights
- Behind The Scenes – The Making Of Shimshon Eats Jerusalem
- Interview With Shimshon Leshinsky – Star of ‘Shimshon Eats Jerusalem’
- Best Kebab In Jerusalem? 3 Title Contenders Sized Up
- Best shawarma in Jerusalem? We tried to find it!