Bracha Avraham explores some of the challenges she’s faced navigating effective classroom management in a world where students are faced with the constant draw of technology and social media, rising rates of teen depression and anxiety, increased school shootings and the tense environment they create. For Avraham, compassion and empathy have helped to guide her on her journey, as she muses that teaching is more of an art than a science, and that in order to succeed, we must each find a unique road that is true to ourselves.
Bracha represented her school at the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ’s Quest for Teaching Excellence Story Slam.
Posted 2 months ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- How Being In Quarantine Can Change The World
- How the magic of kindness helped me survive the Holocaust
- Best Motivation to GET BACK UP! – Top 5 Speeches About Failure
- Motivation To PROVE THEM WRONG – Top 5 COMEBACK Speeches
- Motivation For When Life Gets Hard – 5 AMAZING Speeches
- Woman hears family`s voice for the first time in over 65 years!
- From Prison To The Olympics – Tony Hoffman
- Very nice! President Ruby Rivlin’s new campaign against bullying
- WOW! The Best IDF Surprise Proposals
- The quiet power of introverts