A Jewish word for gratitude is hakarat hatov – it means to see the good in the world and to be grateful for what you have. If you are raising Jewish kids, you’ll love …
Posted April 21, 2016
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Torah’s Central Message in One Sentence?
- Hadran Alach- Women Open a Daf Together
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks on Tu B’Shvat: The Stewardship Paradigm
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks in conversation with Rabbi Dr. Meir Soloveichik
- Highlights of The Siyum HaShas for Women in Jerusalem
- Highlights: Dirshu Siyum HaShas – Yad Eliyahu
- Siyum Hashas at Wembley Arena in England
- What are we commemorating with the fast of the 10th of Tevet?
- Watch: The Hadran women’s Siyum HaShas in Jerusalem Sunday, Jan 5
- Rav Chaim Kanievesky addresses Siyum HaShas