As many young Jewish high school pupils and university students graduate after a strange and truncated academic year, I want to share a version of a 2017 speech I gave about “The Jewish Algorithm” because I believe it contains some crucial messages as you continue on your journey. Think of it as my commencement speech to you all! Mazal tov!
More from this series
More from this category:
- What do Israelis wish for in the New Year?
- What’s it really like donating a kidney to a stranger? This story will blow you away
- When one lady had no one to eat dinner with on Thanksgiving, this stranger changed her life
- Chief Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks on his relationship with the Rebbe
- Getting married with tears in her eyes
- Life lessons from 100-year-olds
- LIVE YOUR DREAMS – Motivational Video Compilation
- Suffering gives you strength – lessons from a Holocaust survivor
- Wow! ‘Folded man’ stands up straight after 28 years following surgery that broke bones
- David Blaine – Ascension