On Yom Kippur Jews around the world read a book about a man who runs away from God and never repents – why do we read this book on the ultimate Jewish day of repentance? Ollie Anisfeld explains
Watch the hour series of videos that this based on here – https://www.alephbeta.org/course/lecture/whats-jonah-really-about
Torah, Yom Kippur, Yom Kippur
He runs away from God & never repents! Why read Jonah on Yom Kippur?
September 25, 2017
More from this series:
- Yom Kippur: A Book of Jonah song for kids on the Jewish holidays
- Yom Kippur in 60 Seconds
- Jumpin’ Jerusalem! Yom Kippur Video for Kids
- The eScapegoat: Collecting Sins in Preparation for Yom Kippur
- Really, Really Sorry: For Yom Kippur, the Sparks say SLICHA!
- How to Make the Most of Your Life! – Yom Kippur Video | J-TV
- What is Yom Kippur? The Jewish High Holiday
- He runs away from God & never repents! Why read Jonah on Yom Kippur?
- Yonina- Unetane Tokef
- Phish sings Avinu Malkeinu
- The 1973 Yom Kippur War Documentary
- Brand New Yishai Ribo – Seder Ha’Avoda
- Classic: Kol Nidre sung by Perry Como