We don’t really have any control over whether we have grandchildren and we have even less control over whether those grandchildren are Jewish. David Werdiger, a public speaker and writer, recounts a conversation with a friend at shul that spurred his thoughts over what we do actually have control about when it comes to grandchildren and Jewish continuity.
More from this series
More from this category:
- What would you do? Does this mom go too far to get her picky kids to clean their plates?
- 5 Expert Tips No Parent Should Miss
- In uncertain times, think like a mother – Yifat Susskind
- Why you should take a break: Prioritizing mental health in schools
- 5 things to do with your kids on Rosh Hashanah
- A Higher Education – the Lubavitcher Rebbe on education
- One Israeli Mom’s Hilarious Solution to the End-of-August Blues
- You Winning Life Podcast with Jason Wasser: Ep.9-Jim Sheils: The Family Board Meeting
- Happiness and the Jewish Identity
- The Woman Who Has It All: Eishet Chayil in Today’s World