For more information and to enroll, please visit: http://www.myjli.com
There are many things about G-d that bother me—for starters, what is G-d? Besides, I can live perfectly well without Him: Why do I need Him in my life?
More from this series:
- Wrestling with Faith | Course Trailer
- I Have Trouble Believing In God | Wrestling with Faith
- Does God really care? | Wrestling with Faith
- Jewish Beliefs Seem Primitive | Wrestling with Faith
- Does a Good God Do Bad Stuff? | Wrestling with Faith
- Are Religion and Science at Odds? | Wrestling with Faith
- How Can I Relate to a God I Cannot See? | Wrestling with Faith
- Why Is God Referred to in the Masculine?
- Genuine Accomplishment
- The First Human Rights
- From Under the Covers
- How Scientific is Torah?
- For the Love of God