Video Walk, No action. NEW HOLON CITY CENTER in Israel.
Holon is a city on the central coastal strip of Israel, south of Tel Aviv. Holon is part of the metropolitan Gush Dan area. In 2018 it had a population of 194,273. Holon has the second-largest industrial zone in Israel, after Haifa. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holon
In this video:
Ha-Khartsit St., Mota Gur St., HaMarganit St., Pinkhas Eilon St., AZRIELI MALL HOLON, Yehoshua Hankin St., Shopping center, Golda Me’ir St., Yisra’el Galili St., Ge’ulim St. and Golda Me’ir St.
Route on Google Maps:
All Routes on Google Maps:
Coordinates – Start of walk:
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video walks for Relaxation. Enjoy!
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod