Eilat in Winter. Israel, Walking in Eilat
Winter, February, Weekday
Route on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo&ll=29.551689644748183%2C34.95822005567925&z=16
All Routes on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/embed?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo
Coordinates – Start of walk: 29.55795, 34.95098
Eilat is a southern Israeli port and resort town on the Red Sea, near Jordan. Its beaches are noted for their calm waters, like Dolphin Reef, where the aquatic mammals are often spotted. Known for snorkeling and diving, Coral Beach Nature Reserve has buoy-marked underwater trails among fish-filled reefs. Nearby Coral World Underwater Observatory Marine Park has a glass-enclosed observation center submerged offshore.
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video Walk for relaxation. Hiking in Israel. Enjoy
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod