Kiryat Eliezer and German ColonyIsrael, Walking in Haifa.
Haifa is the third-largest city in Israel – after Jerusalem and Tel Aviv – with a population of 283,640 in 2018. The city of Haifa forms part of the Haifa metropolitan area, the second- or third-most populous metropolitan area in Israel. It is home to the Baháʼí World Centre, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a destination for Baháʼí pilgrims.
Built on the slopes of Mount Carmel, the settlement has a history spanning more than 3,000 years. The earliest known settlement in the vicinity was Tell Abu Hawam, a small port city established in the Late Bronze Age (14th century BCE). In the 3rd century CE, Haifa was known as a dye-making center. Over the millennia, the Haifa area has changed hands: being conquered and ruled by the Canaanites, Israelites, Phoenicians, Persians, Hasmoneans, Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, Crusaders, Ottomans, and the British. Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, the Haifa Municipality has governed the city.
Route on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo&ll=32.823770281180934%2C34.99081530322576&z=16
All Routes on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/embed?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo
Coordinates – Start of walk: 32.82428, 34.98164
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video Walk for relaxation. Hiking in Israel. Enjoy
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod