City video walk in Herzliya Pituah. Spring – BEAUTIFUL ISRAEL. Walking in Herzliya
Herzliya Pituach is an affluent beachfront neighbourhood in the western part of the city of Herzliya, Israel, in the Tel Aviv District. It has about 10,000 residents. Home to many wealthy Israelis, it is known for its hotels, restaurants and high-tech industry, and has the largest marina in Israel.
Route on Google Maps:
All Routes on Google Maps:
Coordinates – Start of walk:
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video walks for Relaxation. Enjoy!
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod