The study of Kabbalah — Jewish mystical texts — used to be limited just to certain men. In recent years, though, Kabbalah has gone merely a fascination of esotericism to mainstream and for a hot minute even became a trend among some big name celebs like Madonna, Ashton Kutcher and Ariana Grande. But what is Kabbalah, how has it shaped Judaism and why is it more popular than ever?
More from this series
More from this category:
- Tutankhamun’s Treasures (Full Episode) | Lost Treasures of Egypt
- The Mishnah – Writing Down Jewish Law
- The Great Jewish revolt against Rome
- Is the Vatican Hiding the Menorah?
- Judea Under Roman Rule
- Israelis: What did your grandparents expect to happen with the Arabs when they came here?
- Kabbalah: Secret Jewish mysticism goes mainstream
- Hidden stories about Reb Moshe Feinstein
- Why Do US Presidential Candidates Care So Much About Israel?
- The Return of The Jewish Temple