How did the Jews lose sovereignty in the Land of Israel after just 500 years? Was it simply a matter of regime change, with the Assyrians and Babylonians asserting their dominance in the region, or was it because the leaders repeatedly failed to listen to Divine advice? And what happened to the 10 lost tribes?
More from this series
More from this category:
- Tutankhamun’s Treasures (Full Episode) | Lost Treasures of Egypt
- The Mishnah – Writing Down Jewish Law
- The Great Jewish revolt against Rome
- Is the Vatican Hiding the Menorah?
- Judea Under Roman Rule
- Israelis: What did your grandparents expect to happen with the Arabs when they came here?
- Kabbalah: Secret Jewish mysticism goes mainstream
- Hidden stories about Reb Moshe Feinstein
- Why Do US Presidential Candidates Care So Much About Israel?
- The Return of The Jewish Temple