How did the Jews lose sovereignty in the Land of Israel after just 500 years? Was it simply a matter of regime change, with the Assyrians and Babylonians asserting their dominance in the region, or was it because the leaders repeatedly failed to listen to Divine advice? And what happened to the 10 lost tribes?
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Return of The Jewish Temple
- The Judean Exile to Babylonia
- How A Christian Printer Transformed the Talmud
- Documentary: Peace talks – when Arafat and Rabin met in Oslo
- Lost Tribes of Israel – Where Did They Go?
- From Friends to Foes: The Story of Israel and Iran
- Black Jews: Their Place in History. A Conversation with Nissim Black and Henry Abramson
- A Kingdom Divided – The Fall of Israel
- Rashi: A Light After the Dark Ages
- Rambam: The Story of Maimonides