Part 2 of this 3 part series will focus on Naomi, one of the main characters of the book and will involve a close reading of the megillah and several of its intertexts.
Follow us online!
Visit our website at www.drisha.org
More from this series
More from this category:
- “Why I am a Jew” by Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
- Sivan Rahav-Meir- consolation from Tanach for coronavirus
- Moses and the Exodus
- Historical Evidence of the Exodus from Egypt – Rabbi Dr. Joshua Berman
- Tisha B`Av and the Power of Rachel`s Tears
- Rabbi Lamm in His Own Words: The Role of Torah in the Modern World
- Israel Torah with Rabbi Shlomo Katz
- Navigating the Halakhic Challenges of a Corona Wedding
- How can we know what God wants from us?
- Sivan Rahav Meir | Corona, Israel, America