Remember the days you struggled just to make a yo-yo spin, and if you were really fancy, to “walk the dog”? You ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Japanese yo-yo world champion BLACK tells the inspiring story of finding his life’s passion, and gives an awesome performance that will make you want to pull your yo-yo back out of the closet.
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at https://www.ted.com/signup.
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TEDTalks
Like TED on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TED
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/TED
More from this series:
- How to get better at the things you care about | Eduardo Briceño
- The power of believing that you can improve | Carol Dweck
- A kinder, gentler philosophy of success | Alain de Botton
- My journey to yo-yo mastery | BLACK
- Smash fear, learn anything | Tim Ferriss
- Are athletes really getting faster, better, stronger? | David Epstein
- How I held my breath for 17 minutes | David Blaine