Ometz lev means courage of the heart. Watch Gabi and Rafi courageously explain ometz lev in this episode of Shaboom! Have no fear, Shaboom! is here!
Posted September 14, 2016
More from this series
More from this category:
- Hachnasat Orchim: How to Make People Feel Welcome
- The Best Medicine: Bikur Cholim – An everyday Jewish idea for kids
- All the Respect, the Plony Family Learns About Kavod
- Ometz Lev: Will the Plonys Overcome Their Fears?
- Get Along, Gang: The Shalom Bayit (Peace in the Home) episode
- Raise the Roof: A Jewish Folktale about Chelm for Kids
- We Are Family: A Jewish Folktale for Kids
- Full House: A Yiddish Folktale for Kids
- The Torah’s Central Message in One Sentence?
- Hadran Alach- Women Open a Daf Together
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks on Tu B’Shvat: The Stewardship Paradigm
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks in conversation with Rabbi Dr. Meir Soloveichik
- Highlights of The Siyum HaShas for Women in Jerusalem
- Highlights: Dirshu Siyum HaShas – Yad Eliyahu
- Siyum Hashas at Wembley Arena in England
- What are we commemorating with the fast of the 10th of Tevet?
- Watch: The Hadran women’s Siyum HaShas in Jerusalem Sunday, Jan 5
- Rav Chaim Kanievesky addresses Siyum HaShas