Anxiety is everywhere and, for students facing academic and social pressures, it can be paralyzing. What is anxiety, and what does it look like? Aviva Wasserman explains what’s behind the crippling anxiety that many students face, demonstrating that with a little help, all students can learn to face their fears and overcome the most insurmountable challenges.
Aviva represented her school at the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ’s Quest for Teaching Excellence Story Slam.
More from this series
More from this category:
- Wow! Meet the Poverty Warriors!
- This generous cashier keeps buying homeless people coffee
- United We Are One – a global Jewish Unity documentary
- Why We Should Never Forget That WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER
- Greatness thrust upon us – A Commencement Speech from Rabbi Sacks
- You can be anything you want – Vice Admiral Bono Motivational Speech
- Wow! The True Story of the Golden Gate Bridge Guardian Angel – Kevin Briggs
- Amazing Dad Reflexes – Compilation
- How To Let Go Of All Of Your Pain
- Tal Ben-Shahar`s Tips for Happiness and Good Mental Health