Anxiety is everywhere and, for students facing academic and social pressures, it can be paralyzing. What is anxiety, and what does it look like? Aviva Wasserman explains what’s behind the crippling anxiety that many students face, demonstrating that with a little help, all students can learn to face their fears and overcome the most insurmountable challenges.
Aviva represented her school at the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ’s Quest for Teaching Excellence Story Slam.
Posted 2 months ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- How Being In Quarantine Can Change The World
- How the magic of kindness helped me survive the Holocaust
- Best Motivation to GET BACK UP! – Top 5 Speeches About Failure
- Motivation To PROVE THEM WRONG – Top 5 COMEBACK Speeches
- Motivation For When Life Gets Hard – 5 AMAZING Speeches
- Woman hears family`s voice for the first time in over 65 years!
- From Prison To The Olympics – Tony Hoffman
- Very nice! President Ruby Rivlin’s new campaign against bullying
- WOW! The Best IDF Surprise Proposals
- The quiet power of introverts