How do we create relationships with our children to sustain them long after we have any meaningful control over the details of their lives? Anita Salzman Silvert learns from the story of Moses and the Israelites about how we can love our adult children and nurture them to be sufficient and responsible members of the Jewish family – even if they still show up with the laundry.
More from this series
More from this category:
- What would you do? Does this mom go too far to get her picky kids to clean their plates?
- 5 Expert Tips No Parent Should Miss
- In uncertain times, think like a mother – Yifat Susskind
- Why you should take a break: Prioritizing mental health in schools
- 5 things to do with your kids on Rosh Hashanah
- A Higher Education – the Lubavitcher Rebbe on education
- One Israeli Mom’s Hilarious Solution to the End-of-August Blues
- You Winning Life Podcast with Jason Wasser: Ep.9-Jim Sheils: The Family Board Meeting
- Happiness and the Jewish Identity
- The Woman Who Has It All: Eishet Chayil in Today’s World