It’s Exodus: Get Your Feet Wet! The Israelites are finally free, struggling to leave Egypt behind, but now they find themselves trapped not able to cross the sea.
More from this series:
- Parshat Beshalach: Let Them Eat Manna
- Beshallach 5771
- Thoughts on Parashat Beshalach – Shuli Weiner
- Parsha in 60 Seconds Presents Bashalach
- Beshalach 5774 – This Is My God And I Will Glorify Him
- Parshat Beshalach: Linking the Chain of Knowledge
- Parshat Beshalach: The Story of Nachshon
- Rabbi Yitzchak Breitowitz – Weekly Torah Portion: Parshat Beshalach
- Thoughts on Parashat Beshalach – Miriam Gedwiser
- Parshat Beshalach: 50 Second Recap
- Beshalach : Seeing is Believing
- Parshat Beshalach: What Does It Mean to Have Faith?
- 16 Beshalach – Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman – Exodus 13:17 – 17:16 Shemos
- Parshat Beshalach: Are We An Ungrateful Jewish Nation?
- Beshalach – Miriam’s Song
- Moshe and Authentic Leadership: Feeling the Pain of Others
- Parshat Beshalach: The Responsibility of Freedom
- The Prince of Egypt – “When You Believe” Song