People are like garbage trucks is a short film about the positive and healthy way to react when negativity come our way.
David J. Pollay wrote the story we portray in the video. You can find David’s story in his inspiring book, The Law of the Garbage Truck®. To learn more about David and his message, please visit
Don’t allow a negative experience effect your day for the worse. We may not have the power to control everything that happens to us, but we DO have a choice on how we react to it. We can take control and not allow negativity to creep in and ruin our positve outlook and way of life. Love the people who treat you right and pray for the ones who don’t. Wishing you a garbage free day!
Buy David’s Book: https://www.amazon.com/Law-Garbage-Truck-People-Dumping/dp/1454905182/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491499818&sr=8-1&keywords=the+law+of+the+garbage+truck
Instagram – http://instagram.com/meirkay
Twitter – https://twitter.com/meirkay
FB page – https://www.facebook.com/MeirKay
SnapChat – @MeirKay
Director/Producer – Meir Kay
Cinematographer – Joris Rollersteady
Editor – Shmuly Levitin
Uber Driver – Tommie Jessie
Passenger- Meir Kay
Business man – Gys De Villiers
Special Thanks: Bubby Leah
More from this series
More from this category:
- Eli Beer Returns to Israel
- ADOPTED LOVE – A SHORT FILM ABOUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
- How To Keep Your Performance In Check
- The Beautiful Gift Of Kindness
- A Clever Lesson About Not Judging Others
- How Much Time Is Your Child Worth?
- The Wisest Girl In The World
- What Is The Value Of Your Life?
- Not Your Typical Job Interview
- A Father’s Lesson To His Son About Anger Management