Jerusalem’s best-loved viral food critic and social commentator Shimshon Sam Leshinsky led a tour of the controversial BInyan Clal in Jerusalem and shed some lights on the secrets it contains. (28 Adar 1 5782).
– Intro (00:00)
– Shimshon’s memories of the theater in the basement of Binyan Clal (00:27)
– Shimshon brings the group to see a disused laser printer (01:00)
– Shimshon speculates about the goings-on at some mysterious stores (01:27)
== To watch the full version: ==
Shimshon Eats Jerusalem: A YouTube Series:
By: Daniel Rosehill
== Contact Information ===
For latest contact information:
Social media and more:
== Licensing / syndication / reproduction ==
Unless otherwise indicated, all videos I distribute through YouTube are licensed under the following Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
For the full license, see: https://bit.ly/ncnd4bycc.
More from this series:
- Series Trailer – Shimshon Eats Jerusalem: A YouTube Series (Series 1)
- Yolo Bakery, Jerusalem (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E01)
- Trailer: Shimshon Eats Jerusalem – The Clal Building (S01:E03)
- Hineni Soup Kitchen, Jerusalem (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E02)
- Virtual Walk Through Binyan Clal With Shimshon Leshinsky (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E03)
- Shimshon Leshinsky Visits Binyan Clal – The Highlights
- Behind The Scenes – The Making Of Shimshon Eats Jerusalem
- Interview With Shimshon Leshinsky – Star of ‘Shimshon Eats Jerusalem’
- Best Kebab In Jerusalem? 3 Title Contenders Sized Up
- Best shawarma in Jerusalem? We tried to find it!