We had an idea for a fairy tale during the Corona period. In quarantine, we feel like a princess locked up somewhere – let’s say – in a tower. She can’t go to the hairdresser, so her hair is getting longer – and somehow, of course, she has to get her day around. And so we must too and we made a little funny video.
The whole thing was slightly (very little bit) inspired by the Disney Movie “Tangled”, based on the german fairytale “Rapunzel”. In the song “When will my life begin” – Rapunzel goes through practically all stages of the boring day, which we – as disney characters – also experience in quarantine as a song parody. Accompany us through this magical fairy tale.
More from this series
More from this category:
- Adopt-a-Doc: How Israelis are Supporting Medical Staff During COVID-19
- Kids Vibe Nation-Shabbat -Episode 1
- A new take on a 1916 Yiddish song about the pandemic
- Tikkun Olam: how Israeli innovation is fighting COVID-19
- Wow. Look what these people have to do to put on their masks #WearAMaskSaveALife
- Beautiful song! Heal Us Now!
- Plagues in Historical Perspective: The Jews and The Black Death
- Israeli-made self-cleaning masks powered by your phone charger
- A look back at the COVID-19 lockdown’s internet sensations
- All Female Jewish Paramedics Group Responds to COVID Hotspot in Brooklyn