The baby camel story is parable I heard many years ago and got me thinking….We have to ask ourselves, “are we in the right environment for us to strive and be the best we can be?” You see, we were all given G-D given talents to achieve the incredible and bring goodness to this world, but if we find ourselves in places, physical or physiological, that hinder us to be who we are and to use our natural abilities to do what we need to then we are not achieving our fullest potential and this will lead us to some very unhappy moments in the future.
We must break free and leave the environment that’s holding us back. It’s not easy, it’s scary and one must be brave, but once you do, you will find yourself at peace and complete because now you can be you and what can be better than that?
Instagram – http://instagram.com/meirkay
Twitter – https://twitter.com/meirkay
FB page – https://www.facebook.com/MeirKay
SnapChat – @MeirKay
Filmed By: Joris Steadycam – Rollersteady.com
Father Camel – Meir Kay
Baby Camel – Aidan Lee
Thank you so much for watching! Stay tuned! Stay Inspired!
More from this series:
- A Valuable Lesson For A Happier Life
- Eating Twinkies With God
- The Baby Camel
- People Are Like Garbage Trucks
- A Powerful Lesson For A Stress Free Life
- A Wise Lesson In Empathy
- A Clever Lesson In Self Worth
- An Unexpected Lesson in Respect
- Professor Schools CEO At A Dinner Party
- 4 Important Lessons For A Successful Life
- What We’ve Got Wrong About Happiness
- Not Your Typical Exam
- Why We Should Stop Focusing On The Negative
- The Power Of A Mother’s Love
- The Wise Professor And The Butterfly
- What Elephants Can Teach Us About Human Freedom
- A Powerful Lesson About Privilege
- The 7 Wonders Of The World You Didn’t Know About
- The Starfish Thrower – An Inspirational Short Film
- The Price Of A Mother’s Love
- A Mother’s Love Never Dies
- A Brilliant Lesson In Taking Responsibility For Your Life
- Uncover Your Full Potential – (What Makes A Great Leader?)
- Think Before You Judge
- What Goes Around Comes Around
- Can One Person Really Make A Difference?
- Your Child VS Your Smartphone
- A Father’s Lesson To His Son About Anger Management
- Not Your Typical Job Interview
- What Is The Value Of Your Life?
- The Wisest Girl In The World
- How Much Time Is Your Child Worth?
- A Clever Lesson About Not Judging Others
- The Beautiful Gift Of Kindness
- How To Keep Your Performance In Check
- ADOPTED LOVE – A SHORT FILM ABOUT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE