How did a song every Jewish kid knows by heart end up a staple of Japanese society, featured in anime, films, and memes? Join us for the surprising history.
More from this series
More from this category:
- Rabbi Jonathan Sacks’ new book – Morality: Restoring the Common Good in Divided Times
- Nas Daily: Weddings All Around The World
- Umipnei ומפני – Acapella – The Three Weeks Video – Benzion Klatzko
- Nas Daily – Why I Hate Free
- The Jewish Folk Song Everyone in Japan Knows
- Kosher locusts and more at the feast of exotic kosher curiosities
- Nas Daily: How I Lost My Name….(and got it back)
- VERY INTERESTING: Why Do Stupid People Think They`re Smart?
- Shocking! Watch how this antisemite argues with an AIPAC participant
- Is There a Connection Between Spirituality and Good Mental Health?