An inspirational song is played in a 5th grade classroom, and hundreds of “one-day-a-year” Jews remain in synagogue on Yom Kippur. Rabbi Yitzchok Cohen shares how teachers’ seemingly simplest actions can make a world of difference for students, their families, and communities.
Rabbi Cohen counts himself among the lucky teachers who got to hear about the good results!
Rabbi Cohen represented his school at the Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ’s Quest for Teaching Excellence Story Slam.
Posted 2 months ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- How Being In Quarantine Can Change The World
- How the magic of kindness helped me survive the Holocaust
- Best Motivation to GET BACK UP! – Top 5 Speeches About Failure
- Motivation To PROVE THEM WRONG – Top 5 COMEBACK Speeches
- Motivation For When Life Gets Hard – 5 AMAZING Speeches
- Woman hears family`s voice for the first time in over 65 years!
- From Prison To The Olympics – Tony Hoffman
- Very nice! President Ruby Rivlin’s new campaign against bullying
- WOW! The Best IDF Surprise Proposals
- The quiet power of introverts