Ori is a blind officer in the Israeli Air Force. You should take a minute to hear her incredible story!
More from this series:
- Acheinu kol beit yisrael
- Watch Foreign Soldiers Try Hummus for the First Time
- See How These American Soldiers React to Israeli Snacks
- These beautiful IDF soldiers do a nice Britney Spears cover!
- Shana Tova from the IDF!
- IDF Chief Cantor Sings “Kol Nidre”
- The IDF Hero in 2 Uniforms
- The IDF: the Most Vegan Army in The World
- The Threat of The Islamic Jihad in Gaza
- The Islamic Jihad Explained
- A Message from the IDF: Children Deserve Better
- Wow! Look behind the scenes at Israeli Special Forces
- The IDF dictionary of slang
- Injured IDF Pilot Turns Paralympic Gold Medalist
- This IDF Pilot had a Surprise Waiting for Him…
- The IDF in 2019 in 63 seconds
- 24 hours in the Israeli Air Force
- IDF Soldiers react to being called beautiful
- Wow! Israel unveils laser-based missile interception system
- The Story of a Blind IDF Officer
- Everything You Need to Know About the IDF’s new F-35i Fighter Jet
- How Falafel Saved this Holocaust Survivor`s Life
- Everything you wanted to know about different IDF berets
- What are IDF Soldiers Thankful For?
Not often that a military army will take in a handicapped person; however, in Israel it’s totally accepted. It takes someone like this young lady to have the courage to meet the challenge. She did it.