Gulienne Rollins-Rishon–mother, wife, and writer–looks at the demands of our lives as women and the expectations of our tradition. Who is the “Eishet Chayil” (Woman of Valor) exactly?
More from this series
More from this category:
- What would you do? Does this mom go too far to get her picky kids to clean their plates?
- 5 Expert Tips No Parent Should Miss
- In uncertain times, think like a mother – Yifat Susskind
- Why you should take a break: Prioritizing mental health in schools
- 5 things to do with your kids on Rosh Hashanah
- A Higher Education – the Lubavitcher Rebbe on education
- One Israeli Mom’s Hilarious Solution to the End-of-August Blues
- You Winning Life Podcast with Jason Wasser: Ep.9-Jim Sheils: The Family Board Meeting
- The Woman Who Has It All: Eishet Chayil in Today’s World
- Faith, Companionship and Vulnerability: Standing With Families Who Have A Child With A Disability