A religious event for women is breaking barriers — For the first time in history, a massive celebration is taking place in Jerusalem, marking the completion of years of work of studying the Talmud. Our Erica Jackson has more on the event that aims to inspire more women to study religious Jewish text.
Posted 2 months ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- Very nice! President Ruby Rivlin’s new campaign against bullying
- One Non-Jew`s First View of Judaism
- Thousands Celebrate and Honor Women`s Talmud Study
- 93-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Celebrating Bar Mitzvah Ceremony On 81st Anniversary Of Kristallnacht
- Tear-jerker: What would you do if you found out your DNA didn’t match your parents’?
- HEARTWARMING: Arab Plumbers Charge Holocaust Survivor Zero Shekels for Repairs
- Israeli EMTs go all the way with the Tetris Challenge