In the third episode of the Shimshon Eats Jerusalem YouTube series, popular Jerusalem cultural influencer and food celebrity Shimshon Leshinsky takes surprised Jerusalemites on a surprise tour of the mysterious Clal Building in downtown Jerusalem. There, Shimshon regales attendees with anecdotes about some of the curiosities found within the building, often called the ugliest in the city.
The making of Shimshon Eats Jerusalem:
By: Daniel Rosehill
== Contact Information ===
For latest contact information:
Social media and more:
== Licensing / syndication / reproduction ==
Unless otherwise indicated, all videos I distribute through YouTube are licensed under the following Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
For the full license, see: https://bit.ly/ncnd4bycc.
== Production notes ==*
(I write these for myself to help keep track of what equipment I’m using as I try to make better YouTube videos!)
More from this series:
- Series Trailer – Shimshon Eats Jerusalem: A YouTube Series (Series 1)
- Yolo Bakery, Jerusalem (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E01)
- Trailer: Shimshon Eats Jerusalem – The Clal Building (S01:E03)
- Hineni Soup Kitchen, Jerusalem (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E02)
- Virtual Walk Through Binyan Clal With Shimshon Leshinsky (Shimshon Eats Jerusalem S01:E03)
- Shimshon Leshinsky Visits Binyan Clal – The Highlights
- Behind The Scenes – The Making Of Shimshon Eats Jerusalem
- Interview With Shimshon Leshinsky – Star of ‘Shimshon Eats Jerusalem’
- Best Kebab In Jerusalem? 3 Title Contenders Sized Up
- Best shawarma in Jerusalem? We tried to find it!