Available on naaleh.com at: http://www.naaleh.com/viewclass/2198/single/
In this Torah shiur on marriage and shidduchim, Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller speaks about what the 15th day of Av represents. On this day, the heavenly attributes of Chochma and Binah combine, as do the middot of Tiferet and Malchut. This merging of forces represents the completion of the soul through marriage. This Torah class is available online in streaming video and for download in mp3 and ipod video formats.
More from this series:
- Tu B’Av Together: R’ YY Jacobson –Never Give Up
- Beatdos I A Tu B’Av Rap
- A Tu B’av Special ~ The Secret to True Lasting Love
- Israel Holidays in Hebrew – The Holiday of Love : Tu B’Av
- Ari Lesser – Tu B’Av – Nachum Ish Gam Zu
- Tu B’Av Federation Love Story
- Tu B’Av: No pressure on the ladies!
- Tu B’Av and the Essence of Marriage- with Rebbetzin Tzipora Heller
- R’ Moe Mernick – The Promise, Tu B’Av Together
- Inspiring Tu B’Av Story: The Scar