Tel Aviv 2020. Walking in North TEL AVIV, Israel.
January, Wednesday, 12:20 PM
Ramat Aviv – The neighborhood was founded in 1950s following the great influx of immigrants from Eastern Europe. Golda Meir lived in the neighborhood from 1959 to 1978.
In January 2011 it was published that remains of a building, believed to be 7,800–8,400 years old, were discovered in an archaeological excavation carried out in 8 Fichman Street in Ramat Aviv, by the Israel Antiquities Authority. The findings attest to permanent habitation on the northern bank of the Yarkon River.
Route on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo&ll=32.103272820106056%2C34.787122555326846&z=16
All Routes on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/embed?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo
Coordinates – Start of walk: 32.09883, 34.78386
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video Walk for relaxation. Hiking in Israel. Enjoy
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod