Tel Aviv Center. Walking in the Tel Aviv Center, Israel
December, Wednesday 12:20 AM
Route on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/3/edit?hl=ru&mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo&ll=32.06946042990977%2C34.77600847873646&z=17
All Routes on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/embed?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo
Coordinates – Start of walk: 32.06781, 34.78
Link to this video:
The second channel Dima Urban Walker:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
Tel Aviv-Yafo (Hebrew: תֵּל־אָבִיב–יָפוֹ – Tel Aviv-Yafo [tel aˈviv ˈjafo]; Arabic: تَلّ أَبِيب – يَافَا – Tall ʾAbīb – Yāfā), often referred to as just Tel Aviv, is the most populous city in the Gush Dan metropolitan area of Israel. Located on the Israeli Mediterranean coastline and with a population of 451,523, it is the economic and technological center of the country. If East Jerusalem is considered part of Israel, Tel Aviv is the country’s second most populous city after Jerusalem; if not, Tel Aviv is the most populous city before West Jerusalem.[a]
Tel Aviv is governed by the Tel Aviv-Yafo Municipality, headed by Mayor Ron Huldai, and is home to many foreign embassies. It is a global city and is ranked 25th in the Global Financial Centres Index. Tel Aviv has the third- or fourth-largest economy and the largest economy per capita in the Middle East. The city has the 31st highest cost of living in the world. Tel Aviv receives over 2.5 million international visitors annually. A “party capital” in the Middle East, it has a lively nightlife and 24-hour culture. Tel Aviv has been called The World’s Vegan Food Capital, as it possesses the highest per capita population of vegans in the world, with many vegan eateries throughout the city. Tel Aviv is home to Tel Aviv University, the largest university in the country with more than 30,000 students.
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod