ISRAEL. Urban atmosphere of Tel Aviv. Video Walk. Yitzchak Rabin Square is a large pubic square in Tel Aviv often used for large events, protests, celebrations and parades. The square is flanked by Ibn Gabirol Street; Malkhey Yisrael Street; Hen Boulevard and the City Hall building stands at the north end. In 1995 the name of the square was changed from Kikar Malkhay Yisrael (Kings of Israel Square) to Rabin Square following the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin that took place here. https://www.beinharimtours.com/yitzchak-rabin-square/
Route on Google Maps:
All Routes on Google Maps:
Coordinates – Start of walk:
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video walks for Relaxation. Enjoy!
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod