Religious Jewish District. Walking in West Jerusalem near the Central Station (Jewish Quarter). Weekday, January
Jerusalem is a city in the Middle East in Israel, located on a plateau in the Judaean Mountains between the Mediterranean and the Dead Sea. It is one of the oldest cities in the world, and is considered holy to the three major religions—Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Route on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/edit?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo&ll=31.79728419978548%2C35.20825888424042&z=17
All Routes on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/2/embed?mid=1JufIZ_3hjCsHTntav3xlt2R2ikR5Vyjo
Coordinates – Start of walk: 31.78816, 35.20303
Relaxing Walk. No action, Video Walk for relaxation. Hiking in Israel. Enjoy
Link to this video:
My second channel:
#Walking #RelaxingWalker #Israel
More from this series
More from this category:
- The Rebirth of a Nation – documentary
- Israel the Beautiful, with R Berel Wein
- Watch this incredible Inaugural Knesset Speech by new MK Tehilla Friedman
- A Tour of Hebron and The Tomb of The Patriarchs
- Touring the hidden beauty in the old city of Tzfat
- This Israeli tourism video from 1966 is amazing!
- This classic El Al commercial from 1985 is the best thing you’ll watch all day.
- Rabbi Yishai Fleisher on Hebron: Our Ancient Past and Glorious Future
- Explore Tel-Aviv with Israel`s Renny Grinshpan
- The History of Israel`s Ein Harod