What keeps us happy and healthy as we go through life? If you think it`s fame and money, you`re not alone – but, according to psychiatrist Robert Waldinger, you`re mistaken. As the director of 75-year-old study on adult development, Waldinger has unprecedented access to data on true happiness and satisfaction. In this talk, he shares three important lessons learned from the study as well as some practical, old-as-the-hills wisdom on how to build a fulfilling, long life.
Posted 2 weeks ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- Sarah, Queen Esther and Rabbi Akiva`s Powerful Message
- A Husband`s Promise
- Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos delivers graduation speech at Princeton University
- 5 Speeches That Will Put You The MINDSET To Face ANY Challenge
- Husband verbally abuses wife in public – What Would You Do?
- Why You Should Never Give Up
- Nas Daily – Why You Should Commit To Your Dreams
- What would you do? Grocery employee breaks items while bagging carelessly
- 93-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Celebrating Bar Mitzvah Ceremony On 81st Anniversary Of Kristallnacht
- What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness