Roberta Grossman, the noted documentarian and director of the 2019 documentary “Who Will Write Our History?”, sits down with Eric and explains how this unique film project, which chronicles the fascinating story of the “Oyneg Shabes Archive” a trove of documents archiving life in the Warsaw Ghetto, came into being. Unlike a traditional documentary, this one features extended historical reenactments with actors that were painstakingly reconstructed from detailed documents from the special trove.
Posted 1 week ago
More from this series
More from this category:
- New Warsaw Ghetto Documentary – an interview with the director
- Kosher Tank – where entrepreneurs make their Kosher food dreams reality
- Fauda – season 3, episode 2
- Fauda series 3 is here! Watch episode 1
- Releaser of Agunot – Episode 12
- Releaser of Agunot – Episode 11
- Releaser of Agunot – Episode 9
- Releaser of Agunot – Episode 10
- Watch the trailer for season 3 of Fauda!
- 10 Things You Didn`t Know Inspired The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel