From Obama to Trump, Bush to Clinton – Republicans and Democrats disagree about practically everything. But there’s one thing the two sides seem to agree about: Israel. Every four years, candidates on both sides of the aisle show their support for the Jewish State. What’s the reason behind this pro-Israel stance and just how did the U.S.’s close relationship with Israel begin?
More from this series
More from this category:
- Tutankhamun’s Treasures (Full Episode) | Lost Treasures of Egypt
- The Mishnah – Writing Down Jewish Law
- The Great Jewish revolt against Rome
- Is the Vatican Hiding the Menorah?
- Judea Under Roman Rule
- Israelis: What did your grandparents expect to happen with the Arabs when they came here?
- Kabbalah: Secret Jewish mysticism goes mainstream
- Hidden stories about Reb Moshe Feinstein
- Why Do US Presidential Candidates Care So Much About Israel?
- The Return of The Jewish Temple