For more information and to enroll, please visit: http://www.myjli.com
Most people, even the devout, struggle with beliefs about G-d. It is easy, for example, to affirm the basic tenets of Judaism during a prayer service, but when it comes to trusting G-d with our daily decisions, many share a secret, painful fear that G-d isn’t really looking out for them. Many of us have been brought up under the assumption that mainstream science is incompatible with our Jewish faith. So when we see compelling evidence for biological evolution, for example, we feel forced to choose between science and our faith. Wrestling with Faith was created to tackle questions like these—the “big issues” that keep people from an intimate relationship with G-d. The course acknowledges the often unspoken doubts and fears that all people share, and seizes their invitation for us to dig deeper for the answers.
More from this series:
- Wrestling with Faith | Course Trailer
- I Have Trouble Believing In God | Wrestling with Faith
- Does God really care? | Wrestling with Faith
- Jewish Beliefs Seem Primitive | Wrestling with Faith
- Does a Good God Do Bad Stuff? | Wrestling with Faith
- Are Religion and Science at Odds? | Wrestling with Faith
- How Can I Relate to a God I Cannot See? | Wrestling with Faith
- Why Is God Referred to in the Masculine?
- Genuine Accomplishment
- The First Human Rights
- From Under the Covers
- How Scientific is Torah?
- For the Love of God